Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Well, St. Patrick's Day is just around the bend and these brownies make the kiddos go
ga-ga. I usually like to cook from scratch, but as I perused the baking aisle,
I thought "fu ghedda 'bout it"! I need easy! When 4 kids pull on me from all different
directions, sometimes you just need fast and easy
Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (plus egg and butter)
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Family size (plus egg and vegetable oil)
1 pack of Cool Mint Oreos
3 tsp of peppermint or mint extract
A few drops of green food coloring
Preheat oven to 350º
1. Mix sugar cookie mix as directed on back of package. Add a few drops of green food coloring and 3 drops of peppermint extract.
2. Press sugar cookie dough in bottom of a 9 x 13 greased pan.
3. Layer Oreos on top of sugar cookie dough.
4. Mix brownie mix as directed and pour over Oreos.
5. Bake at 350º for about 40minutes. Some of the brownie batter will be gooey between the Oreos...even better!